Thursday, July 7, 2011

Haley Toyota Certified Center Welcomes New Employees

We are proud to announce 3 new additions to our sales department here at the Haley Toyota Certified Center. We are really excited to have Megan Woo, Johnny Joyner, and Waleed "Wally" Akbar joining our company. Our new employees have undergone extensive training and are very capable of helping you with your next vehicle purchase.

 Megan Woo

Megan graduated from Virginia Tech in May 2010 with a degree in communications. While at Tech, Megan served internships for news channels from 2 local stations in Roanoke. She was also on the staff and edited photos for the Virginia Tech yearbook. Megan also had the treat to work at Walt Disney World in Orlando as part of a summer college program. "The greatest experience I've had so far was doing the Disney College Program in Walt Disney World. That's something I would never forget. I learned so much from so many people, and working there was great because I made some one's day. The automotive industry is new to me, and I hope to learn a lot of new things along the way.  I hope I can assist you in your automotive needs" Megan's email address is mwoo@haleyauto.com.

Johnny Joyner
 Johnny is a retired pharmaceutical sales representative and has traveled extensively. Johnny lives in the Brandermill area of Midlothian and enjoys spending his spare time with his fiance' and grand children. Johnny is an avid tennis player and also enjoys playing golf. "I look forward to beginning my new career with the Haley Toyota Certified Center and to helping all of my friends with their automotive needs." Johnny can be reached a jjoyner@haleyauto.com.


Waleed "Wally" Akbar
 Wally is a recent graduate of VCU with a degree in Business Administration. Wally is a real car enthusiast.He is an active member and contributor on the Vadriven.com website forum. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his wife and their young son, Sam. "I learned many customer service skills by working in my family's business while going to college. I look forward to using those skills in helping our Haley Certified customers with their vehicle selection" Wally can be reached at wakbar@haleyauto.com


   
 We are proud to have Megan, Johnny, and Wally join our team of automotive sales consultants. Each one of them exhibits the professionalism, and caring attitude that we wish to have helping our customers. So the next time that you may be in the market for a pre-owned vehicle, visit our website and send one of these fine folks an email. They will be delighted to answer any questions that you may have and help with your vehicle selection. Or give them a call on our toll free line at 1-800-606-8020.

No comments:

Post a Comment